1) the fit (fit but not too tight; have some room around the body )
top three slim-fit shirts I like:
SE Women's Long Sleeve Black Denim Western
Mister Freedom White Chambray Utility Shirt (shown in the photo)
Flat Head Red Chambray Long Sleeve
Meanwhile I also find the loose fit shirts flatering
example 1: eworkers'
example 2: Filson
2) with pocket(s) - the size of the pocket(s) however should be the right size (I guess it is a key to not get the boyfriend fit?)
3) the length of the sleeves (I found many shirts made in Japan tend to have short sleeve length)
like this length (and also the plate)
Chambray is nice. May I propose linen, liberty print, and oxford?
5) the position of the second button
- down 1inch from the first (I like to tuck in scarf in, with this button, the look is better)
"Built to last" in action
- ► 2011 (99)
- ► 2010 (153)
- Tour with X - I wish each and every one of you a v...
- Hands on update - Billykirk NO. 95 SHOULDER SATCH...
- tour with x
- hands on update - Crokett & Jones Naseby 45 wears
- Tour with x - Holiday mood
- Tour with X - Melbourne Day 12-14 -> Canberra
- Hands on reflection: Thinking about shirt details ...
- Tour with X - Melbourne Day 10&11
- Tour with X - Melbourne Day 9
- ▼ December (9)